Take a deep breath and unwind at The Grange Restaurant in the heart of the Chiltern Hills. Book your table today!
The Grange Restaurant offers indoor seated dining where you can enjoy our simple à la carte menu simply bursting with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Book a table inside for breakfast, lunch or Afternoon Tea.
The Grange Courtyard & Terrace offers al fresco table service in our gravel courtyard (beneath weather-proof gazebos) and accessible seating on the terrace (beneath parasols) for breakfast, lunch and Afternoon Tea – amongst the beautiful gardens tended by our wonderful volunteers.
- The Grange Restaurant
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
Saunderton, Princes Risborough
Buckinghamshire, HP27 9NS
- Find us on the map
- what3words ///hamsters.noises.hound
- Please book online through the simple, free OpenTable online service
- Call the restaurant on 01844 873500
- Text relay via 18001 01844 348100 (for deaf & hard of hearing – Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our online Gift Shop at Hearing Dogs Online Shop
- Well-behaved dogs on leads are welcome – we have a safe enclosed Pet Dog Field nearby for dog-walking (closed on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 November during Christmas Market – apologies for the inconvenience)
- We have free WIFI available
- High chairs are available for toddlers and babies
- Cushions are available for our chairs – please ask a staff member or volunteer
- Please note, at The Grange we take payments for food and drink at the time of ordering.
Christmas opening hours
- We will be giving our volunteers and staff a well-earned rest over Christmas and New Year
- The Grange Restaurant will be closed from Sunday 24 December, reopening on Tuesday 2 January 2024 to give our volunteers and staff a well earned Christmas break.