The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop opens on 12 April!
We are all so excited to welcome you back for wholesome and delicious food and drink this spring, as we take gentle steps towards normal life.
Take a deep breath and unwind when we open outdoor dining at The Grange, in the heart of the Chiltern Hills, from Monday 12 April:
The Grange Courtyard & Terrace opens with seating available in our gravel courtyard (beneath weather-proof gazebos) and accessible seating on the terrace (beneath parasols) for breakfast, lunch and Afternoon Tea. Enjoy our simple springtime à la carte menu simply bursting with fresh, seasonal ingredients. Book your table today!
Little Grange Café opens for a more casual experience, serving freshly-roasted coffee, teas and home-made cakes and traybakes. Relax in the Little Grange Field on well-spaced outdoor seating, or bring along your own picnic rugs and folding chairs. All seating is outside without shelter, so please come prepared for sunshine and showers! No booking required.
We would like to thank all our customers for your ongoing support. Please stay safe and well, and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.
- The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop
Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
Saunderton, Princes Risborough
Buckinghamshire, HP27 9NS
- Find us on the map
- Please book online through our free and simple online service
- Call the restaurant on 01844 873500
- Call the gift shop on 01844 348188
- Text relay via 18001 01844 348100 (for deaf & hard of hearing – Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Email us at email@example.com
- We have free WIFI available
- High chairs are available for toddlers and babies
The Hearing Hub
- Closed until further notice
- For hearing support, please contact the Hearing Link Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org, call/text/SMS 07725 742608