Dr Bruce Fogle, co-founder of Hearing Dogs for Deaf People and the world’s best-selling practising vet, is visiting The Grange to give a special talk, ‘If your dog could talk‘, and answer your questions.
Join us at The Grange for this special opportunity to meet and chat to Dr Bruce Fogle, followed by a delicious two-course seasonal meal at The Grange Restaurant.
What can you expect?
- A relaxed and engaging talk on what your dog is really thinking, looking at their body language, behaviour and communication
- An exclusive insight into how Dr Fogle founded Hearing Dogs
- The chance to ask questions about all aspects of dog behaviour and the founding of the Charity
- A delicious two-course lunch at our fabulous restaurant, The Grange
- The opportunity to pick up a free signed copy of one of Dr Fogle’s pet care books and to get a photograph with Dr Fogle (Gold tickets)
When: 10am-2pm, Monday 11 November 2019
Where: The Grange, Haw Lane, Saunderton, Buckinghamshire, HP27 9NS. Free parking available.
Ticket Prices: Standard: £50 (includes talk, Q&A and lunch) or Gold: £60 (includes talk, Q&A, lunch, a signed book and a photograph with Dr Fogle).