Father Christmas will be joining us at The Grange on Saturday 30 November and Sunday 1 December, when we hold Hearing Dogs for Deaf People’s annual Christmas Market.
What to expect?
- A fabulously festive atmosphere
- Unique gifts you won’t find on the high street, including craft and food gifts
- A free cup of mulled punch
- Santa’s grotto – a visit to Santa is included in the entry price!*
- Delicious food
… Plus, every visitor to the Hearing Dogs Christmas Market helps us change the lives of more deaf children and adults.
- Date: Saturday 30th November and Sunday 1st December 2019
- Time: 11:00am – 5.00pm Saturday, 11.00am – 4.00pm
- Tickets: £6 adults; £4 concessions (Over 65 and students); Free for under 16s
- Location: The Grange , Wycombe Road, Saunderton, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire , HP27 9NS
- Well-behaved dogs on lead are welcome.
*A visit to Santa’s grotto is included in the entry price and as such he can be very popular – short queues may form at busy times
Buy your ticket online today, or buy tickets at the gate.
The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop – open for bookings only
A wide range of delicious food and drink will be available from our exhibitor stands at The Grange, and our restaurant will also be open throughout the weekend of the Christmas Market. We anticipate a lot of visitors, so customers wanting breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea in our popular restaurant will need to book in advance.
We look forward to welcoming pre-booked guests at The Grange Restaurant, 30 November and 1 December. Book your table early to avoid disappointment!