Join us at The Grange on Saturday 25 November and Sunday 26 November for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People’s wonderful Christmas Market.
What to expect?
- A fabulously festive atmosphere
- Unique gifts you won’t find on the high street, including craft and food gifts
- Mulled wine & Rebellion Beer
- Santa’s grotto – a visit to Santa is included in the entry price* (donations gratefully received)
- Delicious food vendors
- Live music from local bands and choirs
- Well-behaved dogs (on leads) are welcome
… Plus, every visitor to the Hearing Dogs Christmas Market helps us change the lives of more deaf children and adults.
- Date: Saturday 25th November and Sunday 26th November 2023
- Time: 11:00am – 4.00pm
- Tickets: £5 adults; £3 children and concessions (5-16 years, over 65 years, students); free for under 5 years; £15 family tickets (2 adults and 2 children)
- Location: The Grange , Wycombe Road, Saunderton, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire , HP27 9NS
*A visit to Santa’s grotto is included in the entry price and as such he can be very popular – short queues may form at busy times
Buy your ticket online today, or buy tickets at the gate.
The Grange Restaurant will be open for bookings only
A wide range of delicious food and drink will be available from our exhibitor stands at The Grange, and our restaurant will also be open throughout the weekend of the Christmas Market. We anticipate a lot of visitors, so customers wanting breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea in our popular restaurant will need to book a table in advance.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Hearing Dogs Christmas Market, with pre-booked guests at The Grange Restaurant on 25 and 26 November.