We’ve missed you and we’re really looking forward to welcoming you back as we emerge from lockdown.
Through our new outdoor kitchen, ‘Little Grange’, we have brought a small selection from our delicious and high-quality food and drink outside this summer – a salute to our beautiful English countryside in the heart of the Chiltern Hills – open Wednesday to Sunday, with variable opening hours.
Please come and enjoy hot and cold drinks, beers, wine and prosecco, freshly-made paninis, boxed salads, sandwiches and home-made cakes with your family and friends – all served with the warm welcome that our customers love us for.
We have plenty of well-spaced outdoor seating, but you might prefer to bring along your own picnic blanket or folding chairs.
And, of course, dogs on leads are welcome, with the opportunity to take a stroll round our large pet dog field and enjoy the beautiful views.
When you visit Little Grange, we want you to feel safe and relaxed. We have taken time to re-open carefully, adopting thorough hygiene and safety measures which follow the latest guidelines, so that you can feel confident during your visit. Read more about how we are keeping you safe, here.
Your ongoing support means the world to us, and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
How does Little Grange work?
- Little Grange opening days and hours
- Please follow the latest Government guidance on social distancing and if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, please stay at home!
- For safety, we are asking that groups of a maximum six people visit – and please keep your children close to you
- Indoor loos are available, including the accessible toilet – we will be undertaking extra cleaning every hour
- Foot-operated hand sanitising stations are available to customers
- Disabled guests and those with mobility issues are welcome to sit on the terrace outside The Grange Restaurant, accessible by a smooth tarmac path – please leave this area free for wheelchair users and those who can’t walk in the field
- Please note we will be accepting contactless card payments only (no cash); you can also pre-order and pre-pay for Afternoon Tea hampers and our Weekend BBQ selection online.
- You can read how we are keeping you safe here.
- The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop remains closed while we undertake some gentle alterations, re-opening in mid-September.
- Please sign up to our free eNewsletter to hear about menu updates, chef’s specials and news of The Grange Restaurant opening.