We are delighted to welcome customers back to ‘Al fresco at The Grange’ for outdoor dining, where we will offer the same warm welcome, friendly team and delicious food and drink.
We are following the latest government guidelines to make sure you are safe as well as comfortable when you visit us.
The latest safety measures
- Outdoor gathering of up to six people (from any number of households) or two households (including existing bubbles) are welcome to eat and drink at The Grange
- Face coverings must be worn by when indoors (visiting the Gift Shop or using the bathroom facilities), unless you are exempt
- Please complete our Track and Trace NHS Covid app or paper-based record upon arrival
- More information on the latest government guidance is available on www.gov.uk
The Grange Courtyard & Terrace
- Booking in advance is recommended through our simple, free online booking service – our outdoor tables can host up to eight guests
- Please wait for staff or volunteers to show you to your table on arrival – we will will take your orders at your table and bring your food and drink to you
- Alcohol is available for table-service – with a selection of local beer, wine and sparkling wine
- Please keep an eye on the weather forecast – whilst we offer gazebo shelters, these tables are not heated
Little Grange Café
- No booking required
- All seating is outside without shelter – please come prepared for sunshine and showers!
- Alcohol is available for table-service only – with a selection of local beer, wine and sparkling wine
Thank you for your understanding and patience – we truly appreciate your support.
Please wear your face covering when indoors at The Grange, unless you are sitting at your table.
We welcome family and friend groups of six people, or two households – and please keep your children close to you. Dogs must be kept on a lead throughout your visit.
We have always been rigorous with our cleaning and hygiene; however, we have stepped up our routines, maximising our continuous cleaning with frequent cleaning of key touch points including counters, tables, door handles, loos and sinks.
Customers have access to foot-operated hand sanitisers as they arrive and leave, and during their visit; and staff and volunteers will be regularly and thoroughly washing their hands.
To avoid any unnecessary contact, payment will be contactless (no cash), including an opportunity to support the work of our charity, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People with a donation, in lieu of a tip or service charge.
Please remember, if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, stay at home!
The Grange Restaurant and Little Grange Café has achieved the AA COVID Confident accreditation.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop for a safe and enjoyable visit.