We are delighted to welcome customers to The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop for indoor and outdoor dining, where we offer a warm welcome, friendly service and delicious, freshly-prepared food and drink.
While safety measures are no longer a legal requirement, we feel it is important to be on the safe side. We are following a ‘cautiously sensible’ approach to keep our customers, volunteers and staff safe as well as comfortable when you visit us.
Cleanliness and Covid
- Customers have access to foot-operated hand sanitisers during their visit
- Some staff and volunteers will continue to wear a face covering, together with a badge reading “If you need to lipread me, please let me know”
- We will continue to ventilate the Grange Gift Shop and Restaurant and offer outdoor dining options
- The Grange Restaurant and Little Grange Café has achieved the AA COVID Confident accreditation
- Please remember, if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, stay at home!
Eating at The Grange
- Booking in advance is recommended through our simple, free online booking service
- We will continue with our popular table service – please wait for staff or volunteers to show you to your table on arrival
- We will take your orders at your table and bring your food and drink to you
- Please note, we take contactless (no cash) payment for food and drink during your order, before you are served
- We also offer an opportunity to support the work of our charity, Hearing Dogs for Deaf People, with a donation in lieu of a tip or service charge through our contactless Tap to Give points.
During your visit
- Please keep your children close to you
- Dogs must be kept on a lead throughout your visit, and never left in the car
We look forward to welcoming you to The Grange Restaurant & Gift Shop for a safe and enjoyable visit. Please book your table online today.