Celebrate the festive season with family, friends, colleagues (and dogs, of course)!
Delicious food, a magical festive atmosphere and a welcoming Prosecco or Mocktail all make the perfect Christmas Lunch celebration.
You can pre-book your Christmas Lunch Party at The Grange and kick start the celebrations with our fabulous 3-course set Festive Lunch for £42.00 per person, including a welcome Prosecco or mocktail, from 27 November to 23 December 2023.
Chef will also add some delicious festive choices to our Lunch Menu and we’ll swap from our Classic to Festive Afternoon Tea including a warm glass of mulled wine or fruit punch.
And for a bit of extra Christmas spirit, do remember that your visit supports our life-changing charity work at Hearing Dogs for Deaf People – helping deaf people leave loneliness behind reconnect with life.
Our friendly team of staff and volunteers look forward to welcoming you to The Grange this Christmas.
Festive Lunch 3-course set menu for £42.00 per person
Includes a welcome Prosecco or Mocktail
Smoked salmon and roast heritage beetroot salad (Gf)
with crème fraiche dressing
Pulled ham hock croquette
pickled quail egg, Dijon mustard mayonnaise
Heritage carrot and ricotta salad (Gf)(V)(Vg option – without ricotta)
with coriander and chili dressing
Rolled roast Norfolk turkey breast wrapped in bacon
pistachio and cranberry stuffing
Pan-fried hake (Gf)
with truffled cauliflower purée
Vegan roast vegetable and kale nut roast (V)(Vg)
with caper and tomato sauce
Quinoa and roast root vegetable wellington (V)
with a caper and tomato sauce
All served with roast potatoes, roast root vegetables and pan-fried Brussels sprouts
Homemade plum pudding
classic Christmas pudding with freshly-made brandy sauce
Dark chocolate mousse (Vg)(Gf)
with raspberry sorbet and hazelnut praline
Selection of cheeses
with crackers and onion chutney
Book your celebrations today
- Book your table online or email email@example.com – our Festive Menu is available from 12noon to 2pm (or 3pm on Sundays) on 27 November to 23 December, inclusive.
- Pre-order your meal: Our set 3-course Festive Lunch Menu needs to be pre-ordered 24 hours in advance. You can email us with your choices and allergens, or download the menu and online pre-order form and return it to us by email.
- Changes: If you want to invite more people, or someone can’t make it, please let us know 24 hours before and we can change your booking details. Unfortunately, if we don’t know that fewer people are coming, we will have to charge you for their food.
- Allergies: If you suffer from food allergies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or check the Food Fact File in the restaurant and take great care when ordering. We take allergies seriously but cannot guarantee all our products will be free from all allergens.
- Payment: You can pay with all major credit cards and cash. Please note, we have a ‘no tips’ policy and there is no service charge. If you enjoy your experience and you would like to make a donation to support our hearing dogs in training, please use our Tap to Give machines or collection tin. Thank you.
- Winter menu: Guests are reminded that our regular seasonal lunch menu is also available throughout the festive season, including Festive Afternoon Tea (2pm-3.30pm daily).
- Christmas hours: Please note that The Grange Restaurant will be closed during the festive season from Christmas Eve on 24 December to 1 January. We will re-open on 2 January 2024. We wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas.