Join us at The Grange Restaurant for a sparkling Festive Party this Christmas! Delicious food, a magical festive atmosphere and a welcoming Prosecco or Mocktail all make up for the perfect celebration.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Chiltern Hills, our relaxed and elegant new restaurant provides the perfect setting for work colleagues, friends and families to get together over a delicious three course festive lunch – available for bookings for parties of six or more, from Tuesday 20 November to Sunday 23 December.
And for an extra bit of Christmas spirit, remember that every penny of profit helps our charity train more clever dogs to help deaf children and adults, helping them live life to the full.
Our friendly team of staff and volunteers look forward to welcoming you!
Festive Lunch menu
Ham hock terrine
toasted sourdough, homemade piccalilli
Home-cured beetroot salmon gravadlax
lilliput capers, horseradish vinaigrette
Salt-baked heritage carrot salad (V)
ricotta, coriander and chilli dressing
roast potatoes, roast parsnips, carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, pigs in blankets
Braised feather blade of beef
parsnip mash, roast Rostov onion, red wine jus
Roast root vegetable Wellington (V)
braised chicory, tomato sauce
Pan-fried fillet of sea bass
roast Brussels sprouts, crispy pancetta, chestnuts, sauce vierge
Rich dark chocolate torte
hazelnut praline, raspberry coulis, chantilly cream
The Grange Plum Pudding
classic Christmas pudding, brandy sauce
Selection of English cheeses
crackers, onion chutney
With a Little Pups Festive Lunch menu also available
for children and those with smaller appetites (£20 per person)
Come and celebrate Christmas at The Grange
- Enjoy our three course Festive Lunch with a welcoming Prosecco (200ml) or Mocktail.
- The Grange Festive Lunch menu is available for parties of six or more, from Tuesday 20 November to Sunday 23 December, between 12noon to 3pm – booking essential!
- £35 per person, for three courses and welcoming drink, including crackers and table decorations.
Book your celebrations today!
- Call 01844 873500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, we are fully booked for lunch on Tuesday 11 December and Thursday 13 December.
Booking your Festive Lunch party
- Party size: Bookings are available for 6 people or more only (due to turkey size and all our meals being freshly prepared and cooked). Your table will be dressed with quality festive crackers and decorations.
- Smaller meals: Children and guests with small appetites are welcome. Our Little Pups Festive Lunch menu is available for £20 per guest, with a free Christmas gift.
- Welcome drinks: The Festive Lunch menu is available without Prosecco/Mocktail for £30 per person. The Grange Restaurant sells a limited range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Deposit: We require a non-refundable deposit of £10 per guest at the time of your booking.
- Payment: You can pay with all major credit cards and cash. Please note there is no service charge.
- Changes: Want to invite more people, or someone can’t make it? Please let us know 24 hours before and we can change your booking details. Unfortunately, if we don’t know that fewer people are coming, we will have to charge you for their food.
- Allergies: If you suffer from food allergies, please email email@example.com or check the Food Fact File in the restaurant and take great care when ordering. We take allergies seriously, but cannot guarantee all our products will be free from all allergens.
- Autumn menu: Guests are reminded that our Autumn Menu is available throughout the festive season for parties of any size.
- Christmas hours: Please note that The Grange Restaurant and Gift Shop will be closed on 24, 25 and 26 December, 31 December and 1 January 2019.