Join us at The Grange Restaurant for a sparkling Festive Lunch party this Christmas!
Delicious food, a magical festive atmosphere and a welcoming Prosecco or Mocktail all make the perfect Christmas Lunch celebration.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Chiltern Hills, our relaxed and elegant restaurant provides the perfect setting for work colleagues, friends and families to get together over a delicious three course festive lunch – available for bookings for parties of six or more, from Monday 18 November to Monday 23 December 2019.
And for a bit of extra Christmas spirit, remember that every penny of profit supports our life-changing charity work – helping deaf people to leave loneliness behind and reconnect with life.
Our friendly team of staff and volunteers look forward to welcoming you to The Grange this Christmas.
Festive Lunch menu
Stuffed pork croquette
pickled quail egg, mustard mayonnaise
Home-cured mackerel fillet (Gf)
pickled heritage beetroot salsa, candied hazelnuts
Roast vegetable terrine (Vg)(Gf)
black olive tapenade, fresh green vegan pesto, toasted sourdough
Ballotine of roast Norfolk turkey
pistachio and cranberry stuffing, roast potatoes, honey-roast parsnips and carrots,
Brussels sprouts, kale, pigs in blankets
Pan-fried Banbury duck breast (Gf)
celeriac mash, kale, cranberry and orange sauce
Vegan nut roast (Vg)(Gf)
mushroom and thyme stuffing, roast potatoes, maple-roast parsnips and carrots, Brussels sprouts, kale, fresh tomato sauce
Pan-fried fillet of Cornish hake (Gf)
cherry tomato, caper and red onion salsa, cauliflower and truffle purée, kale, crispy cauliflower leaves, parsnip mash, roast Rostov onion, red wine jus
Raspberry and whiskey cheesecake
The Grange plum pudding
classic Christmas pudding, freshly-made brandy sauce
Vegan berry pavlova (Vg)(Gf)
strawberry, raspberry and blueberries, raspberry coulis
Selection of English cheeses
crackers, onion chutney, a slice of Christmas cake
With a Children’s Lunch menu also available (£20 per person)
Come and celebrate Christmas at The Grange
- Enjoy our three course Festive Lunch with a welcoming Prosecco (200ml) or Mocktail.
- The Grange Festive Lunch menu is available for parties of six or more, from Monday 18 November to Monday 23 December, between 12noon to 3pm – booking essential!
- £35 per person, for three courses and welcoming drink, including crackers and table decorations.
Book your celebrations today!
- Call 01844 873500
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and return our online booking form
- Download and share our Festive Lunch flyer
Booking your Festive Lunch party
- Party size: Bookings are available for 6 people or more only (due to turkey size and all our meals being freshly prepared and cooked). Your table will be dressed with quality festive crackers and decorations.
- Welcome drinks: The Festive Lunch menu is available without Prosecco/Mocktail for £30 per person. The Grange Restaurant sells a limited range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
- Children are welcome: Our Children’s Festive Lunch menu is available for £20 per guest, with a free Christmas gift.
- Deposit: We require a non-refundable deposit of £10 per guest at the time of your booking.
- Payment: You can pay with all major credit cards and cash. Please note, there is no service charge.
- Changes: Want to invite more people, or someone can’t make it? Please let us know 24 hours before and we can change your booking details. Unfortunately, if we don’t know that fewer people are coming, we will have to charge you for their food.
- Allergies: If you suffer from food allergies, please email email@example.com or check the Food Fact File in the restaurant and take great care when ordering. We take allergies seriously, but cannot guarantee all our products will be free from all allergens.
- Autumn menu: Guests are reminded that our regular seasonal lunch menu is available throughout the festive season for parties of any size.
- Christmas hours: Please note that The Grange Restaurant and Gift Shop will be closed on 24, 25, 26 and 31 December 2019, and 1 January 2020.