Relax at the Little Grange Café for an outdoor treat with family and friends with hot and cold drinks (beers, wine and prosecco available with table service), together with a selection of delicious home-made cakes and traybakes – all served with the warm welcome that our customers love us for.
We offer well-spaced outdoor seating, or bring along your own picnic rugs and folding chairs. All seating is outside without shelter, so please come prepared for sunshine and showers! Open 9am-4pm, Friday to Sunday.
Cycle Café £6.50
Your choice of barista coffee or speciality tea, a slice of freshly-made cake or traybake, and one Energy Bomb from our weekly menu:
- Cranberry, date and orange
- Chocolate, coconut and pistachio
- Dark chocolate, date, almond and sea salt
- Apricot, almond and walnut
The perfect pitstop for a hungry cyclist!
- Peanut butter and chocolate flapjack bites
- Cinnamon, pecan and maple
- Carrot cake with date, almond, carrot, coconut and oats